Benefits advice - Step 1
There are three steps, which should help you
find the information you need.
First, please consider whether your question is also one of the Frequently Asked Questions below.
- Is there anywhere on-line I can check my benefit entitlement?
- How do I claim Child/Working Tax Credits?
- I have been paid too much Tax Credit, what can I do?
- I've lost my job, what can I claim?
- I'm too sick to work, what can I claim?
- I'm disabled, is there anything extra I can claim?
- Where can I find out about help with rent or council tax? I live in Cambridge City.
- Where can I find out about help with rent or council tax? I live in South Cambs.
- I'm recently bereaved, is there any help available?
- I'm over 60, and struggling to make ends meet, is there anything I can claim?
- I haven't received my Winter Fuel Payment, what can I do?
- I'm struggling to keep my home warm this winter. Is there any help available?
Each question links to an external site, which may be able to answer your question. Some may be links to Adobe Acrobat PDF files. If you cannot read these files, you may have to download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader