Employment advice - Step 1
There are three steps, which should help you
find the information you need.
First, please consider whether your question is also one of the Frequently Asked Questions below.
- I've been dismissed, I think it's unfair, what are my rights?
- I've been made redundant, what can I do?
- My employer hasn't paid my wages, what should I do?
- My employer wants to change my contract, what can I do?
- I'm pregnant, how do I find out what my rights are?
- I want to calculate how much SMP I can claim, how do I do it?
- I think I'm being discriminated against, who can I contact?
- I'm off sick from my work, what are my rights?
- What paid holidays am I entitled to?
- Can I ask for flexible working hours?
- I want to become self-employed, where can I find help?
Each question links to an external site, which may be able to answer your question. Some may be links to Adobe Acrobat PDF files. If you cannot read these files, you may have to download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader