Housing advice - Step 1
There are three steps, which should help you
find the information you need.
First, please consider whether your question is also one of the Frequently Asked Questions below.
- My private landlord won't return my rental deposit, how can I claim the money back?
- My private landlord wants to evict me, can they do that?
- I want to end my tenancy, what should I do?
- I'm in dispute with my neighbours, what options do I have?
- My private landlord won't repair my home, what can I do?
- My social landlord won't repair my home, what can I do?
- I would like to make improvements to my home security (and am 65+ or disabled), where can I find help?
- How do I find council or housing association housing?
- How do I find other types of housing?
- I want to buy a home, how do I do it?
- I want to sell my home, how do I do it?
Each question links to an external site, which may be able to answer your question. Some may be links to Adobe Acrobat PDF files. If you cannot read these files, you may have to download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader