Relationship and Family advice - Step 1
There are three steps, which should help you
find the information you need.
First, please consider whether your question is also one of the Frequently Asked Questions below.
- I don't want to split from my partner, where can I get help to stay together?
- How do I end my marriage?
- I want to split up from my partner. I'm not married, what do I do?
- How do I find a divorce solicitor?
- How do I find out if I'm entitled to legal aid?
- How do I find the local family mediation service?
- How can I get my ex-partner to pay for our children?
- How much child maintenance will I get/have to pay?
- I'm scared of my partner, is there someone I can speak to confidentially?
- How do I change my name?
- A relative needs me to help them manage their affairs, what do I do?
- Someone close to me has died, what do I do?
Each question links to an external site, which may be able to answer your question. Some may be links to Adobe Acrobat PDF files. If you cannot read these files, you may have to download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader