Following Government advice, we have decided to close the office in Devonshire Road until further notice. The drop-ins sessions have been temporarily suspended at all our centres, but we are still open for business and doing all that we can to help people deal with the challenges of Coronavirus COVID-19.
You can still contact us by phone:
- call our Adviceline: 0344 848 7979 any time between 9.00 - 5.00pm Monday to Friday (starting on 6th April).
We don’t use a call queuing service, so please try again later if your call isn’t answered or contact us by email.
You can also contact us by email:
- To email us for advice, go to our dedicated Email for advice page and we will reply as soon as possible.
Follow us on Twitter at @CambridgeCAB.
If you need a Foodbank Voucher, you should:
- Call us on our Cambridge Adviceline. The phone number is 0344 848 7979
- Email us via Email for Advice.
We can only do text referrals which do not involve us having to print a paper voucher.
- Please read the latest bulletin about the Cambridge Foodbanks
Information about how to cope with self-isolation and social distancing is being updated daily. As part of our response, we are creating a list of external links related to your enquiries to give you an additional source of information to support you. This includes:
- Links to Government websites
- Links to Citizens Advice England
- Updates from Cambridge & District Citizens Advice
Please check this page regularly for updates.