Emergency Food Response in Cambridge
Go to the Gov.uk website for information about Coronavirus (COVID-19): free school meals guidance for schools.
Cambridge Sustainable Food
Emergency food phone line: 01223 967426
The Cambridge Sustainable Food Covid-19 Alliance page has details of Community Food Hubs (providing free food to those in need), foodbanks, other food provision services and resources available in Cambridge during Covid-19. You can complete a Covid-19 Assitance form online.
Go to the Cambridge Sustainable Food website for updates on Covid-19: Food resources and information.
Cambridge City Foodbank
Visit the Cambridge City Foodbank website for more information including the locations and opening times of the distribution centres. The distribution centres are:
- St Paul's Church, Hills Road, Cambridge
- Cambourne Distribution Centre
- Church of the Good Shepherd, Mansel Way, Arbury
- C3 Centre, Coldhams Lane, Cambridge
- Chesterton Methodist Church, Ashfield Road, Chesterton
- Christ Church Trumpington Church Centre, Alpha Terrace, Trumpington.
Please note: Opening times may change, so always check the website beforehand.
Everyone who goes to a foodbank distribution centre for emergency food needs to have a valid foodbank voucher. If you need a Foodbank Voucher, you can:
- Call Cambridge Citizens Advice free on our Adviceline: 08082 787808
- or email us via Email for Advice.
We can only do text referrals which do not involve us having to print a paper voucher.
Find out more about using a food bank on the national Citizens Advice website.