Coronavirus updates in response to client queries
At Cambridge and District Citizens Advice we have received a number of enquiries by phone and email from you about the Coronavirus (Covid-19) and are dealing with them as quick as we can.
As part of our response, we are creating a list of Citizens Advice England links related to your enquiries to give you an additional source of information to support you.
You can also go to the Citizens Advice England website Coronavirus - what it means for you to get up-to-date information. The page is regularly updated as government advice becomes available.
- If you can't pay your bills because of Coronavirus
- What are your rights as consumers and employees in the light of the coronavirus pandemic?
- Problems getting to or topping up your prepayment meter
- What to do if your employer has told you not to work
- Check if you're entitled to sick pay
- If you can’t pay your bills because of coronavirus