Updates in response to client queries and local issues
At Cambridge and District Citizens Advice we have received a number of enquiries by phone and email from you about the Coronavirus (Covid-19) and are dealing with them as quick as we can.
As well as dealing with your enquiries, we are keeping ourselves informed of developments facing the local community and would like to pass the information on to you.
If you are an individual or you know an individual who is in need of help, there are lots of organisations, charities and community groups reaching out to help people. Please have a look at the Cambridgeshire Online Directory to find an organisation near you who may be able to offer you support. Link Find a COVID-19 support group for help.
- No renter in either social or private accommodation will be forced out of their home during the COVID2019 crisis (GOV 30/03/2020)
- CIVEA confirms suspension of enforcement action (CIVEA 30/03/2020)
This is for all debts including fines and Council Tax.
- Coronavirus: Free school meals children to get food vouchers (BBC 31/03/2020)
- John Huntingdon's Charity in Sawston (27/03/2020)
- ARU Law Clinic goes virtual! (26/03/2020)
- Still in business - Cambridge Citizens Advice announces emergency changes to its services (24/03/2020)
- Stop Loan Sharks - helpline (24/03/2020)
- Cambridge Foodbanks - latest (24/03/2020)
- Coronavirus and Employment Q&As (10/03/2020)