There are three steps which should help you find the information you need.

If you are a university student your university may be able to advise you on money matters. This support is offered by the Student Money Advice Service for Anglia Ruskin University or the Student Advice Finance Service at Cambridge University. 

First, please consider whether your question is one of the Frequently Asked Questions below.

Your options for dealing with debts

Your options for dealing with creditors

You have no money for things you need

  • I have no money for food, where are my local food banks?
  • I have no money and need to buy furniture or other items in an emergency. What can I do? - Come and see us face-to-face. These schemes require a third party to apply on your behalf. 

Each question links to an external site, which may be able to answer your question. Some may be links to Adobe Acrobat PDF files. If you cannot read these files, you may have to download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader  opens in a new window  

Go to next step if you need more advice