Coronavirus updates - Goods and Services
Check the Citizens Advice England website for information about refunds because of Coronavirus. You'll also find information if you have problems getting to or topping up your prepayment meter.
There are two steps which should help you find the information you need.
First, please look at these individual subject areas and their related websites. You may find the answer to your question quickly. If your question is not answered here, please proceed to Step 2
- How can I make a complaint about an energy company?
- Am I entitled to help with paying my energy bills?
- I am a pensioner/ disabled or chronically sick/ have a hearing or visual impairment and wondered if I can get extra help and support with my energy supply?
- How can I complain about my mobile phone supplier?
- How can I reduce my bills? – Managing your money
- How do I report scams?
- How can I make sure that my family, friends and I avoid scams? - Sign up to Action Fraud Alert to get regular information about scams and fraud in your area.
- I want to access my pension savings. How I can avoid falling for a pensions scam? Where can I go for sound financial advice?
- How do I stop getting nuisance calls and texts?
- What do I need to consider when buying a second-hand car?
- I bought a second-hand car, and there are problems with the car. What can I do?
- I am very unhappy with building work/home improvements undertaken, what can I do?
- I bought a faulty item. What are my options?
- I no longer want an item that I bought but there is no fault with it. What can I do?
- I downloaded a game, app, music or a film online but it does not work properly. Want can I do?
- I want to cancel a holiday. How can I do this?
- How can I claim compensation for a holiday that has gone wrong?
Each question links to an external site, which may be able to answer your question. Some may be links to Adobe Acrobat PDF files. If you cannot read these files, you may have to download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader
If you are still unable to find the answer to your question, you can now email us via our web based form below.
PLEASE NOTE: We are only funded to help those who live or work in Cambridge City and South Cambridgeshire District. If you are not in those areas, we will not be able to help you and you should find your local bureau.
Please give us as much information as possible, so that we may answer your question more quickly. We aim to respond within two working days.
If you do not have email but would like further help, go to Get Advice for other ways to contact us.
- Help us to help you. Please make a donation