Other Problems

Please look at these websites. They may be able to answer your question.


For help when you are being discriminated against:


For advice on bullying, exclusion and access to schools:


To find out about local and central government services, or to contact your local representatives:


For help and advice about health services:


Cambridge & District Citizens Advice is only legally allowed to provide basic information and advice about immigration.



Cambridge & District Citizens Advice cannot provide detailed tax advice. These organisations should be able to give you further advice:

If you are still unable to find the answer to your question, you can now email us via our web based form below.

PLEASE NOTE: We are only funded to help those who live or work in Cambridge City and South Cambridgeshire District. If you are not in those areas, we will not be able to help you and you should find your local bureau.

Email for advice

Please give us as much information as possible, so that we may answer your question more quickly. We aim to respond within two working days.

If you do not have email but would like further help, go to Get Advice for other ways to contact us.

  • Help us to help you. Please make a donation