Do you need a meeting room close to Cambridge train station?
You can book our David Livesey meeting room for up to 24 people. The room is equipped with:
- an interactive whiteboard
- built-in widescreen projection equipment
- TV, DVD and video facilities
- an over-head projector
- a flipchart
You will be well-looked after by our professional reception team. Rooms are serviced during the event.
The cost for tea, coffee and biscuits is £2.50 per head.
Costs to hire the room are as follows:
- £300 for profit-making organisations for a full day
- £250 for not-for-profit organisations for a full day
- £200 for profit-making organisations for half a day
- £150 for not-for-profit organisations for half a day
You can also order lunch for £7 per head. We use the Pristine catering service or Food4Food service from the local charity Wintercomfort for the Homeless. You can read more about the charity here. Lunch includes:
- A selection of different sandwiches (vegan/vegetarian/meat and gluten free options)
If you have any food requirements let us know.
Our customers score us very highly in relation to overall impression of meeting room and facilities, service, audio/visual equipment and booking procedure.
In order to hire a room or find out more, call 01223 222660 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are located five minutes’ walk from Cambridge Railway Station and the guided bus stop, and near many major bus and road routes. From town you can get the Citi 1, 3 or 7 buses to the station. Parking is available on meters outside the Bureau (limited to 2 hour stays) or at the main Railway Station Car Park. There is street parking available for Blue Disabled Badge holders and a bicycle park for clients at the front of the building.
Local transport information:
Local Taxi Numbers:
- CamCab Taxi 01223 704 704
- Panther Taxi 01223 715 715
- Cambridge City Taxi 01223 832 832
You can find us here: 66 Devonshire Road, CB1 2BL