In order to provide our services we have to raise nearly £1 million per year.
This investment saves public services nearly £8 million* per year through:
- Reducing expenditure on benefits.
- Reducing demands for NHS services.
- Reducing the cost of homelessness.
- Improving the health and wellbeing of our clients.
- Improving the productivity of our clients.*
This benefits clients to the tune of nearly £9 million through increased Benefits/Tax Credits, reduced debts and consumer redress.*
*This has been calculated using the “New Economy” cost benefit analysis guidance tool approved by HM Treasury economists.
In 2017/18, we helped solve 36,482 issues.
- 56% of people we help are women.
- 35% of people we help have a disability or long-term illness.
- £2,137,122 of income was gained for our clients
- 1,003 individuals and families were prevented from becoming homeless