Hire Office Space
Cambridge Citizens Advice offers short term and long term office space for hire.
Why use our office space?
- a CB1 postcode;
- 5 min walk from the Rail Station and major bus routes;
- 20 min walk to Cambridge City centre;
- 45 min train ride to London;
- Well-equipped meeting room for up to 24 people;
- Open plan shared office which is light and spacious;
- Excellent facilities;
- Friendly reception staff;
- Very competitive prices.
You can book our David Livesey meeting room for up to 24 people. The room is equipped with:
- Interactive display
- Audio-visual equipment and connections e.g. HDMI, wireless display
You will be well-looked after by our professional reception team. Rooms are serviced during the event. Lunch and refreshments such as tea, coffee and biscuits can also be arranged.
Costs to hire the room are as follows:
Half day (4 hours) = £150
Full day (8 hours) = £250
Half day (4 hours) = £200
Full day (8 hours) = £300
We have office and desk space available to rent in our building close to Cambridge train station. Our prices are competitive and we offer a discount if you hire 6 or more desk spaces. Rent includes office furniture and all service charges including utilities and cleaning. Facilities include a small meeting room (shared between tenants), kitchen and cycle parking. There is also a large meeting room available for hire at a discounted price for office tenants.
You can find us here: 66 Devonshire Road, CB1 2BL